Thursday, January 18, 2007

Tired on a Thursday

THWUMP!!!! Thats me falling in the chair. What a crazy week this has been. Quarterly time at work is always wild, but with that year end and bosses out of town and it gets wild. Added to that this is day 9 of no coffee. I cant tell you how often I have been tempted to just go get that 1/2 cup of coffee when I smell it brewing in the morning, but I remind myself of how my body rebels against it and I dont. The headaches are gone and the sluggishness is waning, so I think I have it beat. Now, I just have to maintain. It is strange that coffe can be so addicting, but it is.

Anyway, I am glad it is Friday tomorrow. Jim and I are seriously looking at ways that I can retire early. I cant get full retirement until I am 66 but I have already written that one off, it will be 65 if not earlier. The thing that is keeping me from doing it before 65 is the health insurance. We are trying to figure out ways to work that out. But where I work, they pay my premiums, and I know for a lot of people my premium seems small, but to me it is not. So we will see what happens. I do think that I might go a little nuts if I sat home every day, so I think some kind of work is in my future, but just not this getting up at 5 every day and going to work every day. Gosh, I am sounding so complainy tonight. When I reality I have so much to be thankful for. My job 9 months out of the year is not very stressful and I do enjoy it and my bosses are the best out there,,, EVER!! So Lord, forgive my complaining, and accept my thanks for all that you do for me.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home