Thursday, December 28, 2006

Customer Service

Today Jim came and we went to lunch at Ridgedale with the intent to go to JC Penny's afterwards and have the beautiful ring he gave me for Christmas sized. We had a great lunch at Applebees (they serve french fried sweet potatoes and WOW are they GREAT!!!!) Anyway after lunch we went to Pennys to the jewerly counter and there were 3 people behind the counter and I guess they were helping others. Finally after about 20 min a gal came and said can I help you, and I said, I need my ring sized and she said,,, OH,, you will have to go down stairs to jewelry and watch repair!!! I was so ticked. When we got down there, there were about 7 people in front of us and the gal in the repair nook was busy repairing jewelry. We would have had to stand there for another hour!! We left!!! Whats with this customer service thing lately. I have found it getting worse and worse everywhere I go!!! Sad part is, where do you go? The service seems to be the same everywhere. Maybe Nordstroms??

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home