Monday, January 15, 2007

Giving Up Coffee

It is going on day number 6 of no coffee for me. I gave it up because I have been having such stomach problems, and last Wed I got to work and had 1/2 cup of coffee and within minutes I was having stomach pains and bowel problems. I believe that God showed me that I needed to give up coffee. Anyway, I have not had any coffee since then and I am happy to say that I have had not one little bit of tummy and bowel problem in these 6 days. It feels good to not have that, but it is HARD to give up coffee. And part of me doesnt want it to be coffee, but in the long run, I am glad it is that and nothing more serious. But oh my, the headaches those first 3 or 4 days and the sluggishness that still haunts me is nuts. I want so bad to go and get a cup of java so my umph gets up. But I wont. I can drink colas with caffine, they dont seem to bother me, but I know that drinking too much soda, even or maybe especially since it is diet isnt good for me either. So, I drink water and hope and pray that God will help me to get past these "longing" days where my body is still crying for coffee and the huge burst of caffine it gives me.

Say a prayer for me.. I need to break that addiction of coffee/caffine.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home