Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol

As I sit here writing, American Idol is on TV, but I am NOT watching it. I watched it last night, and really truely, after it was over, I felt almost sick. I did not find it one bit entertaining to see 4 people be so harsh with people , that they set up for the very purpose, that it made them cry or angry. That is NOT entertainment in my eyes. Now I know once they are all in Hollywood I will watch again, even tho I know there will be the humilating going on there too, but not as bad as it was last night. I heard that 17 people got through to Hollywood, and what did we see? 4 or 5 at the mnost? What about all that talent that just wasnt quite there, couldnt they have showed some of that instead of those poor souls who really had no talent and had no business being get insulted and humiliated. I guess some people find that entertaining, but I dont.

I am not sure why I am having such a strong reaction to this. I guess because I think it was in a much meaner spirit this year. And Paula,,, I swear she was totally drunk or on drugs. She couldnt even sit up, let alone speak clear sentances.

Well I will get off my soap box for tonight.

Blessing to all

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home