Monday, January 08, 2007

Books on CD/Tape

I will be the first to admit that I am not a big reader. Never have been. However, 6 years ago I changed jobs and my commute to work became long: 45 mintues to an hour. I would stress out over the traffic and be a mess when I got to work, or home. A freind introduced me to books on tape/cd and so I thought I would give it a try. WOW!!!!! It transformed my commute. I would even be found driving around the block a couple of extra times or sitting in the garage to finish a particular chapter. And I know that in the 6 years that I have been at this job, I have listened to 50 times as many books as I had read in my life up to that point. One of my favorite authors, if you like suspense, is David Baldacci. WOW,, he is one fantastic writer. His best book by far is The Winner. If you want an edge of your seat, nail biting novel, go get it and read it!!! You will be hooked.

I like novels about Minnesota and North Dakota and have found a few good ones there too. All I can say is thank goodness for audio books. I have Jim listening to them now too as his commute is even longer then mine.

Thats all for today

Blessings

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home