Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Shopping

I thought that I had a great handle on my Christmas shopping, and I really did, I have been doing it for about 3 months picking things up here and there, but it really boils down to these last few days when you make the list and check it twice, 3times and a 4th and realize that you are a gift or 2 short. Well that is where I was yesterday, so I determined that I WAS going to finish tomorrow night, no matter what!!! I left work at 3:30 and started to shop. At 8:15 I was standing in line at JoAnn Fabrics and there were about 15 of us in line and would you believe they had only ONE cashier on duty. After standing there for 5 min and she was still futzing with the first person that was there when I got in line, I threw my stuff on the counter and walked out!! What are shop owners thinking? It is Christmas, they are running a super huge ad sale and one cashier? I think they dont want business very much. So many business are cutting back on thier help, but in the long run they are creating thier own future.

Poor Jim, I was so crabby when I got home last night. I was hungry as a bear and so tired I could hardly walk, and I knew that 1 or 2 hours of present wrapping still laid ahead of me.

SOOOOO with all the resolve that I had yesterday, I find myself today still needing to pick up 2 more things. I will try to do that tonight after work. AND,, I will finish wrapping tonight, and Mr Jim WILL help me!!! He has gotten by scott free when it comes to gift wrapping this year so that is coming to an abrupt halt!!

Well now that I got that off my chest... Hope my day is a good one and yours too

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home