Monday, August 09, 2010

"Would you watch the kids?" Sure,, How about some spaghetti

We had the opportunity to watch our grandkids on Sunday evening while Mom and Dad had a date. We love to do this, however it was the first time that we have kept Dewey. We were pleasantly surprised that he didn't cry when they left and he had a good time. This pic was taken towards the end of the night and little Dewey has taken an aversion to cameras and Joey saw something on TV he thought he needed to see!! But Faith gave me a good "tan from camp" smile.

When I told Eric that I was going to make spaghetti for dinner, he said, make sure you take all his clothes off. So we did. The next 2 pictures show why we needed to do this. Dewey enjoyed his sgetti!!! Even nourished the hair a bit!!!



Then there is Joe... who eats his spaghetti with ranch dressing and parmsian cheese. To each his own I guess. He gobbled it all up!! (^_^)


This picture was taken a week earlier as he was showing me his summer Mohawk. He knows I think it is silly but, I guess you gotta be an individualist sometimes!!!!


All in all we had a great time with the kids. Wish they didn't live 30 some miles away so we could do it more often






1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Fantastic pics...thanks for sharing. I love seeing the kids as they grow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home