Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday - and no pictures

Today it was back to work for me. Jim took the kids to the Como Park and Zoo. They had a good time then he took them to Wendy's for lunch. The kids spent the rest of the day playing with the neighborhood kids and watching some TV. I had a crazy zoo like day at work and my head was spinning before I left. I was glad to be out of there. I had to go and get my drivers license renewed.. It expires next week!! It is nuts what they charge for renewal. $24.

When I got home I got dinner on the table. We had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, tomatoes and cukes. I was not gong to make gravy, as you just don't make gravy from meatloaf but the kids insisted they needed gravy with mashed tators, so believe it or not folks, I made gravy from meatloaf drippings. The kids said it was very good. That was all that counted.

After dinner we made monster cookies. Luke has been insisting since he got here that we would make monster cookies. So he helped me get the batter all mixed up and then Abbe helped me form them. Then it was all that clean up to do, dinner and baking dishes. Jim had mowed the lawn after being at the zoo so I was not gong to ask him to help. So when it was all done I was ready for my shower and now ready to go to bed.

I had asked Jim to take the camera with to the zoo for some pics, but he forgot. And I do have one pic of Luke putting peanut butter in the batter but to lazy to go and get it and put the card in. So next time.

Ta- da-ta-da that's all folks

Good night

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Blogger Sunny said...

Why need best registry cleaner? Registry is the heart of computer. The longer use of computers, the more software installed, registry garbage inside the computer will be more, which makes the computer crash or slower and slower. Clean up your registry using the best registry cleaner software is necessary.
I want to talk about it on my blog, if you are intrested in it, following me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home