Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sat Morning and the fun begins

Here we are picking up a bike that Kim and Eric are giving to Missy to have at collage.

We've gottem. We had lunch and now time to head back to MN
Unbeknownst to Abbe and Luke we had made plans to pick up Faith and Joe on the way back to spend a couple of nights here with them. We kinda broke the law and we had to buckle Luke and Joe in the same belt. Wouldn't have mattered most as we ran into road construction and for about 45 min of the trip we drove about 5 miles an hour!! GRRRRR The kids were better through this then I was.



And that fun begins, Pokeman cards alll over the living room floor. Never heard so many strange sounding names. At the end of the night I asked them to pick them up and they just piled them in the little box. I told them to give it to me and while I watched the Vikings I would put them in neat. This is what I overheard Luke tell Joe. "We should teach her how to put them in order for us" Evidently Joe must not have thought that a good idea as they didn't come and ask me. Smart boys!!!

When it was time for supper.. Everyone's favorite the first night, hot dogs, mac and cheese and brown beans. Well they don't all like brown beans. But the rest of it was a hit Faith and Abbe were both happy to help set the table.



I have more pictures and information to share but can only get 6 pictures uploaded to one blog,, at lease as far as I can figure it out. So now I need to go and make supper and will post some more when i have the chance.




1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

You cannot imagine the deep, deep, joy and love I feel after reading this post. We are a blessed family.
Thank you mom.

Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home