Monday, August 16, 2010

The end of day 2 and day 3 update

Here the are, Josiah, Abbe, Faith, and Luke lined up for a picture for me at the park

We got home from the park and we were hanging out and they were giving me the "I'm bored" speech, so I told Faith I would polish her nails. Then Abbe came and wanted hers done. When we were almost done with Abbe's the boys came in and Joe wanted his nails painted red, blue and white. So we got his done. Luke wasn't sure Joe has "OK". But when he was done, he slapped one of his hands down and said "One hand, white". I had to laugh Here are the polished fingers.

The rest of the evening was dinner and ice cream and bed time. They were so good about going to bed and to sleep. I love these little Darlings.

Something I forgot to post about Sat. The boys needed a bath to clean off the smore gook, and grass and whatever. So they were in the bathroom for quite a while and I heard they were having fun. I decided it was time to come out: WHOA.....I walked in there and you would have sworn the ENTIRE bathroom was a shower. There was water on all the walls, mirror and floor. AND get this. They had used the little squirty rubber duckies and had squirt the ceiling in the bathroom..... So now I need to paint the bathroom ceiling. Maybe I will buy the paint and the weekend of the 27th when we all gather, my children can do a little paint project??? (^_^)

Day 3

Both Jim and I had to go to work today, so Kim came out (thank you Kim) and she took the kids to a park with their scooters and a picnic lunch. Kim had to go home around 2 or so and the kids just chilled out with Gpa and some Disney channel TV. When I got home we went to Costco and had dinner their (I love that place) When we got home they kids went out with their scooters and met a block full of kids, and about 8 I had to go and get them in and Abbe got in the shower then it was time to watch Ella Enchanted. Now it is bedtime.. I suppose a snack first. if no one else needs bed... Mamma does..

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

ummmmm...consider your ceiling painted. I will bring my roller with the telescope handle. Sorry mom! But, Luke. One hand, white. He cracks me up!

Love you.
Tonja

 
At 3:25 PM , Blogger Sandi said...

Oh another thing, when we were looking at watermelons at Costco, Gpa Jim had picked one out (he is pretty good at that) and Luke found one he was SURE was the best and it was BIG.. So Gpa thumped it and agreed, and wow,, it is SUPER.. I think we have a Great Watermlon Thumper Picker Outer in our midst

 
At 3:24 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I love when there are alternate type pics. I LOVE the one with the hands.

Years down the road they will argue over whose hands are whose.

Thanks for posting pics.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home