Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 2

While Gpa and I were busy straightening up the house, the Little Munchkins took residence on our bed and watched cartoons.

Then it was lunch time. After lunch we went to see the movie "Dogs and Cats" (I think that was the title). The kids found it very entertaining and we were not bored out of our minds. After the movie I took them to the playground near our house. There they ran off some energy after sitting in the theater for over an our.
Here is Abbe, and Luke got in on the picture action
Then it was Luke's turn for the camera



Then Faith

And Joe showing us his muscles.



All in all it was a pretty good time up to this point.





1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM , Blogger Pat said...

These kids are growing up so fast. Seems to me you were just posting all their baby pics. I love seeing them stretch their wings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home