Thursday, January 15, 2009

OK,,, Which is it??

Ya know, people who are touted as the "in the know" people have been saying for the last 10 years that there is global warming going on. And that man is causing it. I had wondered about global warming as we had been having such mild winters, but it if was, I was quite sure it wasn't man made. Now the other day, I read an article that said "the experts" are wondering if we are entering into an Ice Age as the ice caps are freezing and expanding at an alarming rate. Hmmmmmm, now didn't I just hear last year that they were melting at an alarming rate? OK experts, what is it? An ice age or global warming? Actually, I am not an expert, but I do have some common sense and I wonder if any of them have considered weather cycles?? Which is what I believe has caused the weather patterns.

I am so glad that man is not in control of this planet but that the creator of this planet, God is the one that has ultimate control.

Blessings,
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The south pole is divided into two areas by a mountain range. Warming in the West Antarctica is greater than the cooling in East Antarctica; on average the continent has gotten warmer.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/01/090121144049.htm

I cannot speak for Santa's home.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home