Saturday, January 03, 2009

Thanksgiving in Wisconsin

It has been a long time since I posted. However, I dont think anyone but me really has noticed!!! But here I am sharing a bit of what has happened in my life over the last couple of months.

First off we spent Thanksgiving in Wisconsin with Tonja and family. Eric and family were able to be there too and we had such a great fun time. Tonja, even though she was not feeling well, put on a feast. We all ate too much. The night was spent watching videos or playing Wii for some and for some of us playing board games. Jim and I got a motel room up in Baraboo as with Eric's family there the bed space was a little limited and I didn't want to make anyone sleep on the floor. So we all were comfortable. Then of course it enabled me to go shopping Friday morning in Baraboo, which I did and I found some great deals. We stayed until Saturday and then about noon we headed home. It was a fun time. So that was Thanksgiving for us this year.

There are yet other posts to read that I am posting today!!

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you write a so cool blog,i am watting your new post in the future!

 
At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home