Thursday, November 13, 2008

New link/ Auto industry bailout

OK,,, so I got my son to get a link to his blog from mine so I don't have to copy his and paste to mine... So now,, you who read my blog can check out his. Although neither of my kids blog even as often as I do. My daughter in law who blogs occasionally, well her blog link doesn't work, something must have not got entered right. I will attempt to get that fixed.

Today it is lunch hour and I am not going out. I usually do, but it is so dreary out there and I just don't feel like going, so I am having wheat thins and a banana for lunch. Yum yum huh? Well it is not bad as it fills the empty spot in the tummy, but I would prefer a hot lunch.

Well the election is over. But never in my memory of elections has there been such skepticism on an elected president. I have to say I have my reservations. But time will tell and I do hope and pray that my reservations are all for not!!! While it is true that the country is more and more leaning to the left, I hope it never gets so far that we loose our freedoms and big government rules every area of our life.

Now it is the auto industry wanting hand outs and the leaders of our nation looks like they are leaning towards that. I have an idea. Why not give every family of the USA that has a citizen over the age of 21 living in the household $25,000 to buy a new car. If you take that $25 billion they want to give to the auto industry,that would give every family of 4 in the US approximately $32,700. Now that would solve the auto industries problems, and it would make tax payers alot happier then just handing money over to the ex ecs of the auto companies that will more then likely pad their pockets with some of that money. Plus that is $7,700 less for every family of 4 that the government would have to pay to bail out the auto companies. I know that would make me alot happier. Anybody want to vote for Sandi for president??? I have about as much experience as the one we elected.

Well that's all the spouting I have for today.

Blessings
Sandi

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good!

 
At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home