Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Lazy Day

I have had a day where I just have felt antsy. Went to church at the early service at 8:30 so we were home from church early. We had omlets for breakfast then and after the I went out to the garage to get the bird seed to fill the bird feeder only to find that a mouse had chewed through the bag of seed. Up on a shelf no less. GRRRRR So I went to thte basement to get a metal container I had down there. While I was donw there I put in a load of laundry. I filled the feeder and then started to rake leaves. It was snowing lightly out there, but it was today or never. It is getting too late to gamble that we would have next weekend to work outside. One never knows, but as a rule that would be folly. When I was done with that I had no more ambition. How pathetic is that? I sat in the recliner and I napped and watched the Vikings loose. It was not a good weekend for Minnesota football. DRATS.

Jim got the bathroom stool fixed. HOORAY!! He did a good job too. Even tho we have 2 other bathrooms in the house, when that main one is out of commission it really felt like a big inconvenience. My my my,, how spoiled we are. I remember the days of having to go to the outhouse. And that was for 18 years of my life and in North Dakota at that.

We decided to skip our class tonight. Neither Jim or I had any get up and go in us. But that has left me feeling antsy and listless. It is 9 now so I think I will just go to bed and get a good nights sleep and tackle another week at work. Sue is back tomorrow. That is good.

Well that's it from here. Blessings to all who read and double blessings to those who let me know they were here!!!

Sandi

4 Comments:

At 1:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Buddy, glad to hear someone else had a lazy day. I have been so tired lately, I think my thyroid might be low, I will have it checked on Tues. I think it is time I too go to bed. My eyelids keep closing, I sure don't want to fall on the floor. LOL Have a good one, Love, your friend Pat L.

 
At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Sandi said...

Sorry cant leave my phone number,,, but if you give me your email, I can email you.
Sandi

 
At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home