Saturday, January 03, 2009

Then there was Chrsitams

We celebrated Christmas with Jim's kids (those that made it) on the 20th of December. The weather was not very favorable that day but it was good having Jim's kids here and we had a good time. I am sorry but for some reason, but camera never got picked up and we didn't get any pictures of that day. I will do better at the next get together.

Tonja and family arrived the night of the 22nd. They stayed until Sunday the 28th. So we had a wonderful time with them, visiting and enjoying each other. We of course celebrated on Christmas Eve. Jim had ordered a home cured ham from Virginia and I made that for the dinner which we ate at 3:30 in the afternoon. It was OK. I maybe am not the best home cured ham maker. Dad used to make them and I remember they being better then this one. But then Mom fixed it and she was a fantastic cook. Anyway after we finished eating we went to church for the Christmas Eve service. When we got home we played a white elephant game. That is so enjoyed. Then opened presents and then played games and had Christmas cookies and ice cream and got ourselves very tired and ready for bed. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve

The grand kids
Maurissa, Luke, Abbe, Faith Josiah, Emmalee
Eric's family

Tonja's family (with Teddy the dog)

Jim and I with the grand kids


Jim and I with Eric and Tonja


Hope you have enjoyed the little diary of my last 2 months. I know I would enjoy hearing if you stopped in.
Blessings
Sandi




2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM , Blogger Pat Latta said...

Hi Sandi, I enjoyed the pictures, all the family look so good, even the dog. LOL Glad you had a joyous Christmas. Love, Pat L.

 
At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home