Saturday, January 03, 2009

On to Branson

I was going to post these pictures at the end but here they are ate the top.. so here goes.....

Jim and I in front of the Christmas tree at one of our hotelsThis was most of the tour group in front of that same tree

The Gatlan Brothers


Angels flying through the air at the Shoje Tabuci show

And here we are with Santa!!!


The first weekend in December Jim and I headed towards Branson to see some of the Christmas shows that are done there. Well we headed there via tour bus. You know it has been about 10 or 11 years since I took a tour bus, and now I remember why, and I hope I don't ever forget. It is NOT a comfortable way to travel for hours on end. The nice part was being picked up and delivered at/to the door. The shows in Branson were fabulous, and we met some wonderful people. One of the gals on the tour looked so familiar, here she works int he gift shop of the office building I work in. So a new friend was made. Also one of the gas from the Red Hat club that I used to belong to was on the tour. We had Santa with us on the tour. He is the spitting image of Santa. He has been a Santa at Southdale Shopping Center for 19 years but took this year off as he has been fighting cancer. He is doing well and I hope and pray that he recovers to go back to that. It was so neat sometimes he wore his Santa hat and the little kids would run up to him all over saying they loved him and how good they were. Toooo cute. and he was so good about it.
Blessings, Sandi




2 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog

 
At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home