Thursday, October 09, 2008

A touch of heaven

We just came home from our Oasis service at church. Oasis is what they call the Thursday night worship and prayer service. It was totally awesome tonight. Not because the young man who led worship was an awesome leader, he isnt the best I have heard, but because God was there. In our prayer time it was like I was breathing in the essence of God. It is an awesome feeling. If we can get that little bitty taste of what it will be like when we are face to face with Jesus... WOW.... it will be totally intoxicating in a very good way.

But at the same time, God showed me things in my life that I need to straighten out. (that was not fun, but God does that) Will it be easy?,,,,, I already No it wont, but I am praying and asking Him to help me.

Blessing to all who read
Sandi

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM , Blogger poopcastle said...

I'm so happy you were able to experience some essence of jesus. Those times come way to far and few between. I am starved for that feeling.

 
At 8:41 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Momma:
I am at a similar place. I just want Jesus to return. I am tired. Weary to my bones. I just want Jesus to come and take me to heaven so I can see Him, and my daddy, and all my family will be there, and there will be no more pain, tears, or struggles. Heaven.
I love you.
Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home