Friday, September 19, 2008

View From The Bridge

That is the name of the play we saw last night. I enter on line contests a lot and once in a while I win. I entered a contest with one of our local radio stations and won tickets to see Arthur Miller's View From The Bridge It was fabulous. It takes place in 1955 in Brooklyn, NY. It was riveting. Both Jim and I enjoyed it immensely.

It was a late night for us for a week night, but worth it. We didn't get home until 11 and of course it takes 30 min or so to unwind and do a few things for the next day. I went to bed at 11:30 and at 12:30 I was up and went to the recliner, where I spent the remainder of the night. I had a scratchy throat and my shoulders and arms ached. Oh the joys of growing old.

Today it is just the admin assistant and I here. And we were told when we were done with our work, we could go home. Heck, if that were the case, there is nothing on my desk that could not have waited until Monday. But I came in just in case some funds came in that I needed to deal with. The mail should be in shortly and if that is all clear, then I think I will be heading home around noon. I love my job.

Well just a little update from me.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home