Friday, October 03, 2008

TGIF

And Friday night at that. I had a VERY boring day at work today. Carol has Fridays off and Sue left at noon today. The phone rang not even once this afternoon!!! I wish we would close at noon on Fridays.

It was a clear and sunny day all day but it has been cool. The last few nights when I have come home from work, I have turned on the furnace until we go to bed. Just to warm it up to 70 degrees. Then it goes off when we go to bed and stays off all day. It was 68 in the house when I got home.

We really have no plans for the weekend. That feels kinda good. Oh Sunday morning, I am singing with the worship team, but we are not going anywhere or having anyone over. So quiet. I AM going to clean this weekend however. My house desperately needs it. I also have to hem a pair of black pants. Too hard to hem black at night anymore with this cataract I have growing in my eyes. I also want to do a bit of shopping this weekend. So those are my plans.

The feds are bailing out all the big banks. The feds means you and me people. Now would you on your own go out and buy a bunch of no good loans? Well I certainly would not, but my government felt that I needed to do that so took some of my money to do that. Thank you very much Uncle Sam... But NO THANKS. This country has lived way beyond their means for way too long. I blame it on greed. Both in the bankers and the people who get the loans. It has always been a law " 1/3 of your take home pay goes for your mortgage or rent" No more ever... But noooooo, the Clinton administration saw fit to lift those tough guide lines so that poorer people good get loans. HELLO!!!!! If they cant pay them why give them to them.

OK.. enough of that. It makes my blood pressure go way up!!!

That's all for today.

Blessings
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Blogger Pat Latta said...

Sandi, I am so sorry to hear you lost some of your money. I don't suppose you will ever get any back. I do not think that is fair, to bad there is not a way to fight back. You hang in there my dear friend. Your friend, Poopsie, Hope this little laugh made you smile. Pat L

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home