Monday, September 22, 2008

And Then The Vikings Won,,,,

Awwww it was a great weekend for Minnesota sports fans. Saturday the UofM Golden Gophers football team won their 4 game (still undefeated this year,,,, well until they play Ohio next weekend, but hey,,, who knows,, they may beat them) and yesterday both the Twins and the Vikings won and best of all I had my son and family there to celebrate with me. It was fun to have someone hippin and hollerin with me.

The Vikings coach, Brad Childress, FINALLY benched T. Jackson. He was sure he could turn that young man into a QB, but the fact is there was a reason that he was playing for a small collage in Missouri.. he just doesn't have the hootspa to make it in the big league. So I am hoping for better things for the Vikings from here on out.

OK,, well I spouted out about how bad last Sunday Vikings game was, I just had to tell you how great this past Sunday was.


Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home