Monday, September 15, 2008

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I know this may sound strange, even funny to some and just stupid to others, but to me it is VERY real. I REALLY hate being married to Jim during Vikings football season. When we attempt to watch the game together, he gets me so mad that I want to kick him out. I don't like watching the game alone, and I am used to watching it with fellow Vikings fans and we rejoice and are sad together,,, but NOOOOOOO that doesn't happen at our house. I cant help that I am such a Vikings fan, but I am... I know women are not suppose to be so into sports, but I do like sports, but I do NOT like the fact that the man I am married to HATES the Vikings and he makes watching the game with him just plain not a good experience!!!!

OK,, I got that off my chest

Sandi

3 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Twinsy, Don't let him watch the game with you anymore. tell him to go watch alone in the bedroom and get other Viking Fans to come over.

I know..easier said than done but just boot him out of the room when he roots for the wrong team..ROFL.

hugs, Pat

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Mom:
I feel your pain. Really I do. Humph.....I love you.
Tonja

 
At 12:38 AM , Blogger Pat Latta said...

Sandi, I will be happy to watch the games with you. Either at my house or yours. I also like the Twins. Love ya, little buddy. Pat Latta

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home