Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day Weekend.

Like I said in an earlier post, Tonja and family was in town for Mothers Day. It has been a few years since she has been home for Mothers Day. Eric and family came out on Friday night and stayed until Sunday too. So we had a great time. We celebrated Joe's birthday on Sat night and on Sunday Tonja, Eric and Kim made us brunch. It was soooo good. I was given a "sunshine" fence from my kids and grandkids. It will be up next weekend and then I will post a picture of it. I TOTALLY love it!!!!

Here are a couple more pictures.

My 2 little princesses Faith and Abbe
My 2 little princes Joe and Luke
And isn't this little guy just the cutest. He is my new grand dog. He is a Pomapoo and his name is Theodore Lawrence and he is called Teddy. He is 14 weeks old here and just the cutest and sweetest little thing. We no longer have our other grand dog Calvin. He needed to be with a family that had room for him to run and a rat terrier brother, and he has that now and seems very happy, but we sure do miss him. We wont get to see little Ted much, but he sure was fun to have around this weekend.
Blessings to all who enter and read and double blessings to those who let me know they were here.
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home