Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wow... Work has been hectic these last 2 weeks OR

Or, I am getting old and it just seems that way. I dont know if it really has been busier then any other time in my job here. But these last 2 weeks have been nuts. By 4 in the afternoon, my butt is dragging!!! For one thing it is the end of the first quarter and all that quarterly reporting has to be done along with the distributions. But today I am REALLY tired and I would love to go home and just crash!! In fact I think I am going to pretty much do that.

I havent been out since I was out and had breakfast with my cousin from WA but they say it is warm and windy, and I can see the windy part. I would love to open windows when I get home, but, if it is really windy, I dont suppose I will open many, maybe the front door and patio door for a bit. Oh to have some fresh air running through the house!!!

Maybe too I am feeling this way because my sister Phyllis is not doing well. When I think of it the tears come to my eyes and they dont pay any attention to my brain telling them to stop it. I hate cancer. It is a merciless beast. If you read this, please say a prayer for her,, OK?

Blessings to all
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home