Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dreams

This morning in may back to sleep, sleep, I had a couple of dreams. One no doubt brought on by watching a program on severe weather patterns last night. In this dream Eric, Kim and I were in our house. Kim was pregnant and on the phone. I looked out and said,,, Oh man a tornado is coming. I grabbed Kim's hand and the 3 of us ran down stairs. We said doesn't sound like too much but wind and then we heard all kinds of glass breaking and then BLAM,, something fell through the basement floor and just missed Kim. I said, Kim are you alright,,, and I woke up. That was scary,,,,

Then I went back to sleep and I had a dream we were out eating, I think it was Jim and I and some other people not sure who all, but Geri, Gil's sister was there. We were celebrating something, (no doubt that came from Jim and I going out for our anniversary last night) and eating and Geri said look up over your head. And here Gil was and he bent over me and put 2 beautiful red roses on the table and he bent down by me and I grabbed him and we hugged and hugged and my crying woke me... Darn!!!!!

Well that's it... Just sharing my dreams

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home