Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Faith - Do I have any?

Right now after having a good long cry right here at my desk, I am wondering if I have any faith. I am wondering sometimes if there is such a thing as faith. I cant remember when my faith has been so non existent.

Today I learned that my sister Phyllis was put on oxygen and the doctors have told her there is nothing more they can do for her and she is on hospice. I was sooooo sure that God had done a miracle in her life when 3 months after being diagnosed with this fastest of fast moving cancers they did a body scan and found it no where else in her body. But,, alas, she is dying.

Why hasn't God healed her? Why didn't God heal Gil? Why does it seem he heals so rarely? I am really struggling with my faith right now. I knew as sure as I live and breathe that he is able to do it, yet----------------------NOTHING!!

God help me!! God help my unbelief!! I feel as if I am loosing all faith.

Sandi

3 Comments:

At 6:27 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Sandi,
God is big. We are small. We can't always know HIS plan. Faith is hard. Dig deep....yours is there...just look in your heart.

Sorry I can't help you but I will cry with you and am here for you..always.

You are not alone...maybe that is HIS plan...to have ohters around to comfort you.

((((((SANDI)))))))

Pat

 
At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Sandi said...

Thank you Kim. There is nothing like scripture that helps you SEE. Thank you again, and again.

I love you
Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home