Monday, May 26, 2008

Deck Flowers And Sunshine Fence

For those that want to see and care, these are a couple of planters that are suppose to be hanging, but I am going to have them just sit on the tables on the deck.



And this fence is my "Sunshine Fence" It is a folk art fence that my kids, thier spouses and my grandkids made for me. It is not quite done yet, there are "flowers" that will be added to it, but I c ouldnt wait to post the pictures. It is at the back of our lot behind our garden, and I see it every morning when I leave for work, and it makes me smile. I love it. Thank you kids.

Sandi
















3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Blogger Sandi said...

Oh, no, not haveing an Eeyore moment, its just that some people I know read my blog to see what is happening in my family. I think the only ones that care about what my deck flowers look like will be you, Tonja and Pat!!! That was the {"for those who care")
statement.

Thank you for always posting. It is fun to get even a Hee Hi!! from someon that has peeked!!

Love you all bunches... and I mean ALL of you!!!

MOM

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I love that fence idea!!!

It is soooo cute!!!

What a fantastic idea.

Your hanging baskets are very pretty and will look great draping down the table.

I came, I saw...I posted!!! hehehe


Pat

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger Pat Latta said...

Sandi, your yard looks lovely, and I love the idea of the family fence. What a great idea, and what a great job.

Love, Pat L

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home