Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The first day of 2008

I hope that all who read this post will have a Happy 2008. I don't know why but I have such dark feelings about 2008. Part of it is that my sister Phyllis' prognosis is not good. Unless God touches her body and heals her, I don't think we will have her with us at the end of this year. She has been diagnosed with anteplastic thyroid cancer. It is the deadliest of all cancers.

With the elections and the mud slinging that we are sure to hear more of then we want that is another dark thing for our country. With terrorism and threats of it and the economy seemingly hanging by a shoe string, there isn't a whole lot to be optimistic about. But I am thankful that I have faith in God and know that He will see me through whatever it is that comes.

Later today, I promise to post some pictures from Christmas with my kids. I didn't get many pictures of the Pruses, so I wont be posting from that. Maybe another time.

Blessings to all
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home