Monday, December 17, 2007

I have a Christmas Angel

I just wanted to make this post so all those who read this will know that I have a Christmas Angel.

She has been the biggest help to me this Christmas. I have loved her basically since I met her and have always enjoyed being with her, but this Christmas she has been an angel to me.

This angel is named Kimberly Moteberg. Yes, my son's wife has been such a blessing to me these past few weeks. She has come and helped me clean and cleaned my floors and Saturday she helped me sort through the family room in the basement where things had just piled up and piled up. And she has done all this with a smile on her face and always words of encouragement.

Kimberly..... I love you and I thank God for you and I pray that he will pour out blessing upon blessing upon blessing on you.

Mom

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM , Blogger Pat said...

OH MY MY,,,you are so lucky to be so blessed. She is the spirit of Christmas all wrapped up and delivered to you many times over. I am sure she is returning your love triple fold cuz I know you love her with all your heart.
WAY TO GO KIM! Proof that moms-in-law are not dragons.

hugs, Pat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home