Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blogging

I see it has been a month since I have blogged. I have to admit that I haven't been checking blogs very much lately. I guess just too busy. Tis the season you know. I do have some time at work, but it seems that when I sat down to blog, it was just belly aching that I was doing, so I decided just not to do it. But today I want to give you a little update about what is happening in the family, be it good or bad.

My sister Phyllis. She has surgery and had cancerous lymph nodes removed, and the thyroid also had cancer. So that was removed. They believe that the thyroid was the start of the cancer. I don't believe she is going to start any kind of treatment until after the first of the year. She is feeling good and I am thankful for that.

Jim's birthday was yesterday and on Saturday I had his kids and Eric and families over for a brunch. Then 5 of the grand kids stayed with us and had a sleepover with us. We went to see The Bee Movie and then out to eat. We all had fun. Well we hope the kids did. Grandpa and Grandma did even tho I am sure Gramps and Grams butts were dragging a lot more then the kids were on Sunday night.

I have MOST of my Christmas shopping done, and my cards are in the mail, but I do still have some baking to do. I have 1/2 day of vacation that has not been scheduled for this year yet, so tomorrow I am going to take the afternoon off and bake 3 or 4 different kinds of cookies and that will have to be it.

My daughter in law, Kim has been such a big help to me this Christmas season... Thank you Kim from the bottom of my heart. She has stood in line at stores to get items I want, she has come over and cleaned for me (I just cant get on my knees anymore after the knee replacement and sometimes the floors just need that corner scrubbing). Eric continues to be my computer and TV techie also he put in our storm door for us. Thanks guys... We appreciate you so much.

Well for those of you that read,,, I am alive. Let me know if you miss me!!! (^_^)

Hugs
Sandi

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I always miss you.

But I do understand busy. Just make time to post a few holiday pictures. I love seeing the family grow and change.

hugs, Pat

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

I MISS YOU! Thanks for blogging. I'm going to bed now, so I won't be, but...well, I love you.

Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home