Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vertigo

I am feeling very yucky today. I woke up during the night last night, around 2, and I felt sick to my stomach, so I made my way to the bathroom, by the time I got there and sat on the john, I was feeling so dizzy. Then I was hot and then cold and then I went and sat in the recliner. I dozed off and I had a dream that someone was in the house with all the lights off and I was trying to scream "Who are you", and Jim came running cuz I was making a lot of racket and he was wondering if I was OK. So I told him yes, ti was a dream, so I went back to bed, but I did not sleep well. I have talked to several people who have been experiencing vertigo. It must be a bug going around. I hope it leaves me soon, cuz I feel like I am in la-la land. OK some of you may think that is normal,,, but this is NOT!!! I finally got to work around 8:30 but one time during my commute I thought I was going to have to pull over because of it, but it passed quickly. I just have to remember to move slowly!!!

When I got to work, it is sooooo cold in here. This stupid building doesn't turn on the heat until after Oct 15th or something stupid like that, so it was only 62 in here. I am glad that I have Carol's space heater, but as soon as she comes in she is going to want it, so I hope everything has warmed up good in here and will stay that way for a while.

Well that's, all for today

Blessings
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

tis the season for flu bugs. UGH! Hope you feel better soon. I love you. Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home