Thursday, September 13, 2007

Excited

I wonder if it is for everyone as it is for me, but tomorrow we are going to head to North Dakota. It seems whenever I am going to head back to my roots, there is this growing excitement in me. I am so looking forward to spending the weekend there with my sisters and my nieces. My brother had made plans to be out of town all weekend so I wont get to see him.

It sounds like we are going to have beautiful weather to travel by. We are planning on leaving here early afternoon. Beat the traffic,,, I hope.

It will be fun to see wide open spaces of combined fields and grassland and fresh fresh air. Such a clear blue sky in ND. Hope it is clear and sunny there.

Well just wanted to share my excitement of "going home".

Blessings to all
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

Yes, I know that excitement as well, but mine is for going to MINNESOTA! I am glad you had a good time. I love you.

Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home