Saturday, October 06, 2007

Mamograms

A couple of weeks ago I had my yearly female check up. All looked good. Then last Wednesday when I got home from work, I had a message from North Suburban Radiological for me to call them. That call made my heart rise to my throat. So, Thursday morning I called and they told me the doctor that read the mamo's saw something on my left breast that she wanted to look at further and I needed to come in for some more x-rays. After prayer with my son and after I talked to the gal, I felt a little more at ease but you know that gnawing at your gut is always there until it is done. She told me I would get the results immediately so I was happy about that. So Friday afternoon I went to the breast center and they x-rayed my left breast again. And OUIE!!!! Did they squish that poor thing. I had to wait while she took the films to the doctor. When she walked in and said "I have good news, all is clear and you don't need to come back for more tests." I wanted to jump up and hug her. I guess I hadn't realized how "tight" I had been about it even if in my conscious mind I really wasn't worried. But anyway, I am happy that it was just a little blur on the film and all is OK. Praise the Lord!!!!!

But this is a reminder to all you ladies out there. DON'T NEGLECT TO GET YOUR YEARLY MAMO'S!!!!!

Blessing to all who enter and read.

Hugs
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home