Monday, October 01, 2007

What Is Going On?

In 2 days in 2 different ways my 2 kids have communicated to me things that are toppsy turvey in their lives. Whats with that? If there is one thing in my life that cuts me to the quick is to see my kids suffering in any way, be it emotional, or physical or spiritual.

Sometimes I am so jealous of Gil. He got his ticket to heaven before all these adult children upheavals began to happen. The thing with adult kids, the only thing one can do is pray, pray and pray some more. Sometimes it seems as if those prayers are just going into thin air. But then I remember that each one of those individuals involved all have a free will and God will not over ride that. So decisions they make they have to pay the consequences. The Bible tells us, what we sow, we reap. I know I taught them that through words and them seeing that in my life what I sowed, I am reaping. But I guess we all have to learn it through the school of hard knocks.

Anyway,,,, I do pray for them, and if you come and visit this site, will you pray for them too?

Thank you

Blessings
Sandi

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom!

Thank you so much for the words of encouragement. I just want to let you know, things are much better than they were, and we're committed to keep working on all of it until...well, as long as it takes!

Thank you for your prayers. I know they have been answered, and are continuing to be answered.

Love you!
Eric

 
At 6:42 AM , Blogger Pat said...

All we can do is close our eyes and hope that one day all the good parenting we have done will win out.

But after talking with many friends...it seems that most have the same laments.

Doesn't really help me that we are not alone. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home