Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And Then She Is A Senior

BEST WISHES IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR MISSY
My oldest grandchild begins her senior year today. Where did the time go. It seems like just a couple of years ago she was born. Or she and I were crying our eyes out when we had to say goodbye to each other. It was just a few years ago that she loved to come and stay with Mamma but now those days are gone. Oh I knew they would come, they always do. Not that she doesn't like coming to see me, but life happens to young people and other things become more important and that is how it should be I guess. But I have never stopped loving her or stopped wanting her to come and stay with me. I love this young lady born on my birthday. This is one of her graduation pictures

Blessings to all
Sandi

2 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Beautiful post mom...I am so melancholy today. Anxious really. Today begins the year of lasts for Maurissa. Where did the time go? All I can do is continue to pray for Gods guidance in her life. She is blessed to have a Mamma who loves her so much. I love you mom.
Tonja

 
At 5:31 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I have watched her grow from a gangly child to a beautiful young woman.

Wowee...it's magic.

I also happen to know she is as beautiful on the inside as the outside...again..magic... NAW....that is a result of a great upbringing instilling in her good moral values.

It is a darn shame more kids are not as lucky. Things she has learned will follow her throughout life and do her well.

hugs, Pat

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home