Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What? Are you sure this is September???

If you are in Minnesota (esp the Twin Cities) today and you walk out the door you would be thinking,,, "Gee it sure will be nice when September arrives and cooler weather" and then you slap yourself on the head and say,,,"Hey,, it is September, whats with all this heat and humidity?" I don't know either, but I for one don't like it. It is so humid that last night I went to the basement for one thing or another and it was actually running water out of the a/c drain tube to the drain. I have not seen that before, now I suppose it has, but I hadn't witnessed it running. Even tho there is not a cloud in the sky it almost looks cloudy out there for all the moisture in the air. The forecast is for some of this to move out tomorrow. All I can say is I hope so.

On Labor Day we went to the Minnesota State Fair. There is always something interesting to see, hear, or eat there. We went early and we left about 1. We had had enough. Yesterday my hip/leg hurt from all the walking on uneven ground. But today I think I am going to recover.

Well that's about it for this post. Blessings to all who read and double blessing to those who let me know they have been here.

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home