Friday, March 16, 2012

Grandkids for an overnight

 Well today I brought Joe back home.  He had spent the night with us and today just he and I hung out.  I don't know if he had a great time, but I know that I did.

 Here he is making chocolate chip cookies
 A new bionical Lego man
 A trip to a used book store for some books
 We watched a movie together and now it was time to go home  :(  He is so good to have around.  I love this young man to bits!!!
 When I dropped off Joe I picked up his sister Faith.  Jim went and picked up his granddaughter on the way home from work, so now we have these 2 young ladies for an overnight.  Here they are catching some TV in Mamma and Gpa's bedroom while dinner is being made
After a dinner of spaghetti, green beans and garlic toast it was outside for some bball (what else??).  In a bit we will be heading to the DQ for a treat.

I wonder if when we bring these 2 home if we will have 4 come back.. OH NO.. Not in the same weekend!!

2 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger EmmaleeJune said...

I wish us 4 were next!!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Sandi said...

Emma I wish so too!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home