Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 2 with Grandgirls


Well Faith and Brianna spend last night and today with us.  The 2 girls had so much fun.  I didn't get a chance to interact with them alot as they were so busy having fun.  Last night when it was bedtime, both realized they had not packed jammies, so Mamma lent her a couple of hers.  It did the trick!!
 This morning I found the Aebelskiver pan so I made them for the girls for breakfast
 After breakfast they were playing and at noon Grandpa Jim took them to see Journey 2 Mystery Island.  I talked about it so much they all decided they wanted to see it. 
When they got home I took them to Target for a little shopping trip giving them each $15 to spend.  They bought swords!!!   That's my girls.  We were then going to take them out to dinner but they asked if they could forgo dinner so they would have more time playing at our house before they had to go home.  So a little before 4 it was time to pack up and bring them to their various places.  I felt so good when Faith came up to me and said "Mamma, I have had a really good time".  That is music to my ears.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM , Blogger EmmaleeJune said...

Spending time at Mamma's house was always the best!!! Those girls are lucky they better cherish it!

 
At 12:34 AM , Blogger Amrita said...

Hi Sadi, greetings from India.

I saw that you live in Twin Cities MN. A penpal of mine in her 80s lives in Renville. She is my spiritual Mom since the past 35 years altho I have never met her face to face. I speak to he r on the phone.

I like your nice blog. God bless.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home