Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Target Field

For Father's Day, Eric and Kim gave Jim 2 tickets to tour the Twins new home stadium, Target Field.  I tell you it is quite impressive.  Every thing is pretty much top of the line and very much fan orientated.

This picture below is the visitors club house.  Pretty swanky.  We were not allowed into the Twins club house as the players keep personal stuff there and are in and out for therapy, etc. But we saw pictures of it, and well, the visitors club house is a couple of notches down.

 We got to sit in the Twins dugout
 Around the outside of the stadium, there are statues of players that have said "Twins" over the years.  Here I am posed with my favorite, Harmon Killabrew.
 This is just a snap shot of the stadium. 
While we were there we bought tickets to a Tigers/Twins game.  Those seats are almost right below from where I took this picture in the lower level.  We tease Kim and Eric, telling them the day was very expensive for us.  Jim being a Tigers fan and me a Twins fan, many think it might be impossible for us to attend a Twins/Tigers game, but I assure them that we can behave in public!!

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I know your love of sports and this was a terrific present. and the one you gave yourself was good too.

G and I have never been sports people so we can't understand the joy you both seem to get from it.

Have fun though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home