Thursday, January 06, 2011

Ode To The Crud

Oh Crud you nasty sneaky one
just look what you have gone and done

You sneak your germs into my body
Making me feel perfectly crudy
I try so hard to keep you at bay
With rest and vitamins night and day

But you, oh crud, wont have any of that
You just dish out from your nasty vat

You make my lungs so congested
OH, you are so very wretched

When my lungs begin to cast you out
Oh no, you wont checkout

To my sinuses you go
Cutting off some air flow

BUT,, I am here to tell you, you're not gonna win
Cuz I'm not just some old country pumpkin

I'll rest, drink fluids, take vitamins and pray
And your exit in only a couple days away!!

BE GONE!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Crud leaves when it is good and ready and it cant be forced out as we all know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home