Friday, December 31, 2010

When The Moon Is In The 7th House

And Jupiter aligns with Mars.........  I don't think peace will reign on our planet I think it causes my whole family to come down with strep!!!!  So far the only people who stayed at our house on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to not get strep is Will, Emma, Maurissa, Jim and me!!!!  I am hoping and praying that none of us get it.  Last night I was pretty convinced that I was coming down with it, but this morning I am feeling OK.  so I am glad of that.  Those who have it are on meds and are feeling better by the day.  I hope that tomorrow the start of 2011 finds them all healthy and robust.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Blogger Ten Nebula said...

Peace and light, sandi

I enjoy your blog.
I hope all is unfolding in your life in ease, harmony, joy, and abundance!
Have a great 2011!


Bright Blessings,

Ten Nebula
www.Tennebula.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home