Saturday, October 09, 2010

The End To A Very Good Team


At the end of this month a very good team will be ending.  You see Carol is retiring.  The 5 of us have been together since 2003, that was when Sue joined us.  I have worked with the rest of these people since January 2001.   It is the best place to work, ever.  I have the best bosses.  I know if I looked high and low I could never find any bosses better to work for.  Carol has had the office next to mine since I started and I will REALLY miss her.   Who else is going to ask "Are  you tupid?" "What, did you find a maat (smart) bump?"  Or tell me she is an equal opportunity hater.  And who else will I be able to stand in her office while she is talking as sweet as pie to one of the tenants while she is giving the high sign.  Who will now come in my office and listen to me laugh, cry and just let off steam.. And who will help me when I am going crackers over budgets and reconciliations?   Carol.  I am going to miss you!!!! 

Ben (boss), me, Sue, Carol, Mark (boss)

4 Comments:

At 7:44 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I have heard a lot about these people thru the years since you began that job and now it is nice to put faces with these people.

And just for the record....everything I have heard is GOOD!!!

I know how much you love working there and the only drawback is the long drive.

I am sure that you will be missed too when you retire.

I love your dedication to your work and how much you really care about your work ethics.

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I nearly forgot to mention....that is an interesting pic behind you all...I would love to see the whole thing.

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

You are truly blessed! God is so awesome! Every time I think about how you got there, I get shivers! Next time you take an office picture, it will be for your retirement, and everyone will blog about how much they will miss YOU!
YAY!

Love you.
Tonja

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

Also, you and Ben are color coordinated. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home