Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Well I am going to post a few pictures for my groopies.... Laughing here..
This is Tonja and her family
Emmalee Tonja Maurissa Will
Luke and Abbegale

 Eric's Family
Faith, Eric, Josiah, Kim and Andrew (Dewey)
 Grams and Gramps with the little girls
Abbe, Me, Faith, Jim
 Eric and Kim surprised the heck out of me and gave me an electric keyboard.  Wow..
 Of course it was sleepover time for both families on Christmas Eve and Christmas night.  Talk about color in these pictures.  The girls got their hats and slept in them, well at least part of the night
Abbe and Faith
 Then it is Joe and Luke getting ready for the sandman.  They were such good kids all of them.  I love them all sooooooo much.
 On Christmas night we did steaks on the grill.  Will was our grill master.  Thanks Will.  They were sooo good

This is my son and daughter.  I wanted a picture of the 2 of them together.  Been a long time.  Kim must have taken 50 pictures, before they behaved and I got a good shot!!
Eric and Tonja
Just realized I didn't get the Dewey sleeping shot.  It is coming


2 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Such a wonderful family. I had no idea you could play music as well as sing like an angel.

The family is growing up so fast.

They kids did get a good shot of Tonja and Eric even if they did have to take a ton to get it.

You and Jim look so happy with all the family around.

The hecticness is well worth it huh?

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

Love Love Love! Thanks for posting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home