Sunday, August 29, 2010

Tonight I am posting 7 blogs, hope I get them in the right order

FROG!!!!!!!

Yes inded folks. That is what I screamed one morning last week, while I was up getting ready for work and the rest of the house was sound asleep. Why you ask did I scream that? Well I turned on the hall light and looked down and was about to step on a frog. What would you yell? It brought them all out of bed, and Abbe took the thing outside!! I think it should have been disposed of, but I let it live to enter another house someday.. just not ours!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Poor frog...just wanting to get in out of the heat and maybe find a little food.

 
At 2:55 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

Every single time I think of this incident, no matter where I am, I burst out into laughter. : )

Love you!
Tonja

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Kanunsuz said...

thankyu admin! nice

canlı sohbet
sohbet odaları
sohbet siteleri
chat siteleri
cinsel sohbet
sıcak sohbet

Thx...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home