Friday, October 24, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE

Today it is my grandson Luke's 6th birthday. We were in WI last weekend to celebrate his birthday. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I have no picture to post. My daughter told me she would send me one that she had taken. But I have not received it. (Pouring on the quilt here). We had a good time with Luke. He is growing up so fast. He is such a image of his Papa.

I sure wish they lived closer so it wasn't a 4 hour drive to visit them. I am happy that we have Eric and family living near us so we get to see them quite often.

Our plan is to spend Thanksgiving with them, and Eric and family are planning to make the trip to WI also. That should be so much fun. I am looking forward to it.

Well that's all for today.. Again,, Happy Birthday Luke... I LOVE YOU.

Mamma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home