Friday, January 30, 2009

INTRODUCING - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last night at 9:47 my little grandson entered this world.
His name: Andrew Steven Moteberg
His weight: 8 lbs and 15 oz
Tall: 21 1/2 inches
He came into this world quick once he decided to come. I arrived at the hospital at 8:35 about and they had broken her water at 8:15 and 1 1/2 hours later and one big push he came into this world. The short pushing time has given that boy a perfect little head. Of course he is perfect all over. You know the whole time Kim was pregnant, I thought, I sure hope I love him like the rest but let me tell you one look and this Grandma's heart was wrapped around his little finger. He is healthy. Mom and Dad are doing great. Faith is so eager to help. And Joe,,, well, he thinks its OK, but mostly he just wants to look at him then go back to his games. A typical little boy. I got to have Faith and Joe come and stay at our house last night. That was a treat too. Look for more pictures to come. OH,,, I almost forgot. He arrived on his Auntie Tonja's birthday. She is one happy Auntie

The Happy Moteberg Family
And my newest prized possession
Andrew Steven Moteberg

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home