Sunday, August 31, 2008

Some pictures from our little up North vacation

These pictures are out of order, this was on day 4 of our trip, we went to Gooseberry Falls, what a neat place in spite of the drought Minnesota has been in. If I would have been 10 years younger, I would have been down there walking in it.
These next 2 pictures are taken at the B&B we stayed in at Duluth. What a neat quaint place it was and the hosts were the best.
The flowers came with the Romance Package Jim purchased for my early birthday
This was taken from our room at the Grand Superior Lodge north of Two Harbors. Such great scenery


1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

What beautiful picture! I am glad you and Jim got to see all that. I love you.
Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home