Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Going to the doctor

This cough just doesn't want to leave. Last night I about coughed my guts out. So, I called and made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow. If by some miracle my cough stops, I can always cancel. I just don't want to be sick and coughing my head off on vacation.

Speaking of vacation, yesterday Jim made up a little itinerary for our few days away. It sounds fun and yet plenty of time for R&R. I have been to Duluth, but not more then a few hours and that was when Tonja and Eric were 4 and 6. So I remember nothing about it and even if I did, I am sure nothing much is the same except the lake.

I had wanted to take the whole week off, but we are coming back on Thursday and Jim has a charter on Friday and so I am going to come to work too. I need to save as many vacation days as I can as we are taking a trip to Branson the first week in Dec and I am having Abbe and Luke for a week and I want to take some time off then,,, sooo I will come to work. We are having our small group over to our house for a potluck on Saturday night and I had hoped to have the day off to get things ready for that, but somehow, we will manage and if the place isn't perfect,,,, Oh well!!!

Tonight it is mow lawn night!! We are going to dinner with some friends at 5:30 and afterwards we will have to put our butts in gear and mow. Maybe I can convince Jim to do it today.. you think???

Well that's it from here

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home