Monday, August 18, 2008

A Week With Some Grandkids

Yesterday Jim and I met Tonja and Will in Black River Falls and we got Abbe and Luke for a week. I am so excited to have them. I just wish I had the time to have the whole week off. My boss is OK with me cheating some on my hours this week to spend more time with them. And Wed I have the whole day off and we are taking my 4 little grand kids to Nickelodeon Universe at the Mall of America. I am looking forward to it, but I am sure my butt will be dragging. Kim, my daughter in law is being such a dear and is watching the kids 3 days this week while I have to work.. boo hoo. I will be posting pictures when this is all over. Until then..... you probably wont be hearing much more from me until they are gone. I am dreading them going home already. I love all those grand kids of mine so much. What a blessing they are.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home