Friday, July 25, 2008

New Glasses

Yup,,, I got new glasses. No not drinking glasses but eye glasses. Funny how your face looks all different with different frames. Also, I had forgotten that there is an "adjusting" curve to every new pair of glasses. Right now I feel like I cant focus. But I know that I need to give it a few days and my eyes will adjust to not having to strain. At least I hope that is what will happen.

I also got prescription sunglasses. I hope that I like them. I know that I cant read very well when I am wearing them, but then most of the time when I wear them I wont be reading but driving or walking and so, those to activities don't go so well with reading.

The thing is, I just downsized my purse big time as I have developed tendinitis in my left arm and I think the right might be close, so the cure for that is to not do heavy or repetitive things with that arm. Well my work I cant adjust but I can give up the big honkin purse. So I did. Now,, I have little room to carry anything. In fact yesterday I went to go to Costco and the library and I hadn't put the cards for those places in the new little bag, so I got them and put them in there, I do not know where I am going to keep a pair of sunglasses. Guess they will just stay in the car and that is where I will use them. But with 2 cars in the family, sometimes that creates a problem too.

Well I do like the glasses.. and I am sure next week at this time, I will be seeing just fine and not feeling like I am adjusting all of the time.

That's all

Blessings
Sandi

3 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Take a picture so I can see them please!
Love you, Tonja

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger poopcastle said...

kim did you leave a picture of them? and mamma, I thought you were getting eye surjery? im so out of the loop :p but I have a new blog, (its on blogger) email me for the URL LOVES emma

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger poopcastle said...

oh nevermind kim, its flowers but i thought it was mamma hahaha maybe I should get glasses!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home